Coronavirus (Covid-19) Statement
Our accommodation lends itself to natural social distancing with only 3 rooms across 2 floors. Our flexible check in times facility means that we can ensure our guests can remain a safe distance from other people and of course ourselves.
Our normally rigorous cleaning procedures have been enhanced to provide a safe environment for all our guests so you can be assured when you enter your room it will be infection free. Our hall and lobby areas will also be sanitised daily.
Our breakfast room has ample space to accommodate the required Government recommended social distancing.
Booking and Arrival
- Provide comprehensive information regarding the guests stay at Clotworthy House from the initial enquiry through to arrival, including cardless payment procedure and special requirements.
- All unnecessary items have been removed from the rooms including cushions and throws
- Arrival –we greet guests in person ensuring the Government distancing guideline is followed and outline special measures. Point out where you can find the hand sanitiser and the current breakfast procedure
- Payment will be taken from card used to secure the booking to avoid cross contamination from the card terminal. However, in the event that the guest wishes to change the payment card the card terminal will be sanitised before and after the transaction.
- We will direct guests to their rooms and leave them to enter alone. Keys to the room will be sanitised and left in the door
- Complimentary hand sanitiser (80% alcohol) will be provided in the rooms for guests’ use
- On arrival all rooms will have 2 cups and 2 glasses and teaspoons, tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate and biscuits on a covered tray.
- Guests can request fresh milk.
During your stay
- Rooms will be serviced once guests have left for the day unless guests specifically request their room not to be serviced. Gloves and masks will be worn by those cleaning the room. Bedside tables, remote controls, vanity units, handles, light switches etc will be sanitised with antibacterial wipes.
- Guest will be able to order from our full breakfast menu the night before. Menus (paper and not reused) to be left in reception before retiring for the night. There will no longer be a self-service continental buffet provided. However, guest will now be able to order items from the breakfast menu the night before and those items will be served direct to them at their table.
- We have introduced a ‘Breakfast To Go’ option for those not wishing to use the dining room.
- The menus provided also require a time slot to be selected. We will endeavour to meet all requirements but there may be occasion when due to numbers of guest we may need to change the time slot to ensure we can maintain the current Government guideline distance at all times
- We would request that guests use the hand sanitiser provided in the lobby prior to entering the breakfast room and again when leaving the breakfast room.
- The breakfast room has been reconfigured to allow the current social distancing requirement between tables and can accommodate 6 people at any one time. However, we will now serve breakfast between 7.30am am and 9.00 am to ensure we can accommodate all guest safely.
- Breakfast will be served to guests at their tables by the owners who will wear masks and gloves.
- Tables will be cleared when the guest has left to reduce unnecessary contact.
Room Sanitation and cleaning
- Full deep cleaning will be carried out.
- Owners will use masks and gloves when cleaning rooms.
- All used items will be removed – linen, mattress protectors, pillow protectors, towels, cups, glasses, bathroom beakers, etc.
- All surfaces in the rooms will be cleaned with antibacterial cleaners.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Soap, conditioner and hand cream dispensers will be removed and sanitised.
- Lobby, stairs and hallway will be sanitised daily concentrating on all communal touch points.
- Guests will vacate their rooms in the usual way ensuring they leave their room key either in the door or in the lobby area.